Tour Program: 10.00 – 14.00 hrs.
- Transfer from your hotel.
- Visit Hin Lad Waterfall Temple The temple has long been a getaway spot for many Thais who need a break from their daily routine. Some come here for self healing and to overcome personal challenges such as bad relationships and work problems through regular meditation workshops assisted by monks, nuns and trainers. Many simply come here to enjoy being close to Nature.
- Visit Laem Sor Pagoda & The Boat Hall The pagoda has a golden glowing appearance, especially in the sunlight, when the contrast with the blue waters of the ocean make for some beautiful images. The Boat Hall About a hundred meters away from the pagoda you will find a building called the Boat Hall. This building with glass walls contains a small boat inside it is the wax figure of the monk who build the pagoda and used the boat. This monk is highly revered, local people come here to prey and if their wishes come true, they buy a small model boat and put it inside the large boat.
- “Monkey business” visit local coconut plantation and learn how monkeys had help locals to collect coconut.
- Visit the famous Grandfather & Grandmother Rocks, which is a natural rock that looks like the male and female genitalia. (this area also have local souvenir shop, coconut caramel, coconut candy, coconut oil or other local product)
- Take photos at Lad Koh Viewpoint which is the best panoramic viewpoint in Koh Samui.
- Return to your hotel.
- Air Condition Minivan, Travel Insurance, Drinking Water, Friendly English Speaking Tour Guide
For 1 – 3 persons THB 5,500
For 4 – 6 persons THB 6,000
For 7 – 9 persons THB 6,500