Tour Program: 09.30 – 16.00 hrs.
- Transfer from hotel. Time will be different depending on location.
- Visit Wat Plai Leam taking photos of it’s main statue Guanyin, the “goddess” of compassion.
- Stop at Wat Phra Yai, known in English as the Big Buddha Temple, is a temple on Ko Fan, a small island offshore of Ko Samui.
- Take photos at Lad Koh Viewpoint which is the best panoramic viewpoint in Koh Samui.
- Visit the famous Grandfather & Grandmother Rocks, which is a natural rock that looks like the male and female genitalia.
- Visit Mummified Monk at Wat Khunaram. The monk Luong Pordoeng’s body is displayed in on upright glass case at the temple since 1973
- Enjoy Elephant Trekking 15 minutes, experience at the beautiful Namuang Waterfall No.1
- Relax and enjoy Thai set lunch at Nathon town.
- Return to your hotel.
- Air Condition Bus, Friendly Tour Guide, Fully Insured, Water & Cold Towel
- Thai set lunch, Elephant Trekking 15 minutes
Adult 1,250 THB
Child 900 THB